NetSuite pricing and cost
NetSuite pricing varies based on multiple factors such as company size, edition and add-on modules, number of users, implementation partner, etc.
It is a robust and scalable solution trusted by more than 33,000 companies in over 217 countries and territories. NetSuite customers range from SMB and enterprise-level to multi-billion dollar corporations because it is designed to support companies at every stage of growth.
Fill out our NetSuite pricing calculator to get started.
What is NetSuite?
NetSuite includes a cloud-based, fully-integrated business management solution that combines built-in business intelligence with financial management, ecommerce, CRM, HCM, warehouse management, and more into a single intuitive platform.
It also provides automatic upgrades and has a 99.99% uptime, so its customers can focus on running their businesses and preparing for the next breakthrough.
NetSuite pricing breakdown and editions
Pricing for NetSuite is influenced by many factors, from product configuration and contract duration to total user count, and more. Every company and implementation are unique, so complete detailed pricing can be challenging to find online. While there can be some uncertainty with exact pricing, these three factors will help justify the investment.
- NetSuite is the most flexible, business-friendly system on the market.
- It can be strategically built to run your entire business from anywhere in the world.
- Its modular design allows you to scale on your terms, and no middleware is required.
Below, you’ll see NetSuite’s newest implementation methodology and three basic NetSuite editions. This platform also provides industry-specific bundles and unlimited customization options that can be developed to meet any business need. The SuiteCentric Buyer’s Guide contains general NetSuite costs, and our NetSuite Pricing Qualification Form will help us architect a customized quote based on your individual business requirements.
- NetSuite SuiteSuccess: It is an implementation methodology in which customers can go-live on NetSuite in fewer than 100 days using a staged pathway. SuiteSuccess has customized solutions for verticals and sub-verticals organized by market segment — Starter, Emerging, Midmarket, and Corporate. It also has pre-built dashboards, and modules catered to specific verticals.
- NetSuite Limited Edition: It was created for companies with only one legal entity and 10 or fewer NetSuite users.
- NetSuite Mid-Market Edition: It was designed for companies with between 51-1,000 employees that require more than 10 NetSuite users.
- NetSuite Enterprise Edition: It is meant for companies with over 1,001 employees and can accommodate the needs of larger teams with disparate organizational arrangements. Companies with multi-business units, multi-location, and multi-national interests are commonly NetSuite Enterprise Edition customers.
Special financing & NetSuite pricing
NetSuite implementation pricing varies, but you can expect a basic project to last 50-150 hours with a rate of around $150-250 per hour. These general estimates do not account for the complexity of the implementation, middleware, integration requirements, consultant experience level, available discounts, and other elements.
At SuiteCentric, our goal is to help customers find and purchase the solution they need, and ultimately, the one they deserve. We are a NetSuite Solution Provider, and our company will help you find a way to afford NetSuite. Our team will negotiate directly with NetSuite to obtain custom pricing options.
Our process includes obtaining a comprehensive understanding of your industry, your business requirements and then matching them with NetSuite products. We only recommend solutions that best serve your needs, not solutions that best serve our bottom line. We will also work with you on the NetSuite implementation cost.
Complete our qualification form so we can customize a package that truly satisfies your business requirements.
For immediate assistance, please call (833) 799-5788 to speak with a NetSuite Sales Consultant.
Fill out this NetSuite Pricing Qualification Form
for a customized estimate.
Why should you work with a NetSuite Solution Provider?
NetSuite Solution Providers are approved resellers of NetSuite software and can help deliver continuity of service from evaluation, to purchase and implementation, and post-go-live support.
Solution Providers have direct access to NetSuite resources and will work with you to identify the best fitting solution and negotiate the most affordable NetSuite pricing available.
Some partners have specific industry or end-user experience, so prospective NetSuite customers should keep this in mind when searching for a partner.
Other partners with newer NetSuite practices added this line of business to help supplement existing Sage, Microsoft, or QuickBooks consultancies. This conflict of interest can be challenging for prospective NetSuite customers and is a major reason why SuiteCentric focuses exclusively on NetSuite.
Why partner with SuiteCentric?
SuiteCentric is a NetSuite Solution Provider and Commerce Agency Program member with decades of combined experience as NetSuite consultants and end-users. We’ve been on the buying and selling side of this equation, and our team also has years of experience working with Sage, Microsoft, Intact, and other NetSuite competitors.
We believe NetSuite is the best business management software on the market, and it is our exclusive focus. Our mission is to deliver scalable, long-term solutions with competitive NetSuite pricing so customers can concentrate on longevity and strategic growth. As mentioned previously, our team can also be flexible with the NetSuite implementation cost, and we offer NetSuite demos.
Ownership & Due Diligence
We take total ownership of each project, and our team executes with precision to ensure that tasks only need to be completed once. Our motto is “measure twice, cut once.”
Long-term customer satisfaction is essential, and we strive to surpass expectations regardless of project size or scope. We believe relationships are built on a foundation of mutual trust.
This is a word we trademarked with the USPTO, and it represents our overall philosophy as a company. We deliver complete transparency in all communications with customers, partners, contacts, and prospects. And we genuinely care about the well-being of each. We are happiest when we can help these groups achieve their goals.
More about SuiteCentric
Industries We Serve
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Wholesale & Distribution
- Computer Software
- Apparel & Footwear
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Beauty
- Life Sciences
- Many more!
What Differentiates SuiteCentric
- Focused exclusively on NetSuite
- NetSuite Solution Provider
- NetSuite Commerce Agency Partner
- Deep industry experience
- Best-practices, scalable approach to every project
- TransCAREncyTM for all customers
- Dedicated US-based support
Our Certifications & Recognitions
- Inc. 5000 Honoree in 2022 & 2021
- ERP Consultant & NetSuite Administrator
- NetSuite Commerce Partner of the Year 2020
- SuiteCommerce & SuiteCloud Developers
- Top 100 VAR by Accounting Today
- Advanced Revenue Management
- Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2022
- SuiteSuccess & SuiteFoundation