Ray Soto, NetSuite ERP Team Lead
- Ray leads and oversees the ERP Professional Services team and ERP implementations. In this role, Ray is responsible for understanding client objectives and facilitating ERP implementations based on SuiteCentric’s methodology and TransCAREncy™ values.
Keith Fetterman, Technical Services Manager
- Keith is the Technical Services Manager for SuiteCloud and SuiteCommerce development services at SuiteCentric. His responsibilities include the management of development team activities, development and implementation of SuiteCommerce Advanced websites and SuiteScript customizations, requirements definition and solution design, and consulting for clients.
Varuzhan “VS” Shahidzadeh, Technical Consultant
- VS is responsible for client website development using SuiteCommerce Advanced. He interfaces with clients to understand their requirements and business needs and then works with the Development team to produce sustainable solutions.
Myron Chavez, Senior Technical Consultant
- Myron is responsible for managing the functional and technical requirements, systems configurations, and business process mapping for SuiteCentric customers. He also assists with creating customizations and executing integrations with SuiteApps, and he works on the maintenance of custom application extensions.
Cindy Whitlock, Project Manager, and NetSuite Solution Consultant
- Cindy serves as project manager for the ERP and Development teams and liaises with customers to ensure satisfaction at all levels and to nurture long-term relationships.
Michael Castro, Senior Solution Consultant
- Michael assists the ERP Professional Services team with requirements gathering, business model documentation, full life cycle implementations, integrations, and more.